Who we are
Discover new possibilities in resolving conflicts through a different approach and the aid of the latest technology
abmahnungshilfe.de is an online Plattform that connects the warned party with cautioning office directly through an independent negotiator. Our goal is to find satisfactory, contemporary and resource-efficient solutions for the violation of reciprocal interests in disputes over Filesharing and other copyright related offences. Our service is always personal, professional and any related risks for all parties. Our external negotiators are in any case only compensated if the agreement between the parties was successful.
100% customer-oriented with a passion to find pragmatic solutions
It is our passion to find simple solutions to supposedly big problems. The client benefits and the negotiated agreement are of mayor concern to all our external negotiators. Through a pragmatic Solution and simple communication they try to satisfy their clients by finding a simple way out of a seemingly hopeless situation.
How did abmahnugshilfe.de come about?
- In 2018 Jan and Andi got to know each other at a networking event and talked about the use of software in mediation and legal field (legal-tech).
- Andreas had many years of experience in mediation and out-of-court dispute resolution, Jan had just founded a software company.
- In Andreas’ experience, most mediations were still very old-fashioned and without software support, causing a high level of bureaucracy and costs that had to be passed on to the client. Andreas had been thinking for some time that this had to be easier and better.
- Jan was very familiar with the simplification of administrative processes and could show Andi a way how to do it better and already the idea of abmahnungshilfe.de was born: a digital platform for the mediation of people who have been warned with a dispute resolution professional who is a specialist in his respective area of conflict resolution.
- The approach is it to offer people which an infringement letter, help with a success-based model and at a fair price. Enable them to get help from a real specialist.
- A success-based only pricing model has not existed until now, also the prices for services in the area of infringements were often overpriced, often due to administration management.
- The savings achieved by the digital processes in the background are passed on directly to the client, so more people have access to a better deal.
- One and a half years have passed since the first meeting. Meanwhile the platform abmahnungshilfe.de successfully obtained and solved several hundred cases and developed a network of professionals in various areas of conflict resolution.
The founders of 2S KONSENS (Abmahnungshilfe.de)
Andreas Brandhuber, LL.M. IP
Founder and Director
As a certified Mediator, Andreas has many years of experience in disputes related to copyright and online-conflict-resolution. After his studies as masters of laws (LL.M. Intellectual Property) at the LMU Munich he worked with warnings on copyright, trademark and other legal areas for several years.
The foundation of the conveying-platform www.abmahnungshilfe.de was originated together with Jan Baksa Lesjak to provide a reliable, performance-related and affordable solution to those who are involved in the delusional industry to cease and desist in Germany.
Jan Baksa Lesjak
Co-founder and procurator
Jan is director of a technology company in Munich. After Andreas spoke to Jan about the possible improvements on the unification process in the Legal-Tech field, Jan provided the necessary software and knowhow to lift conciliation proceedings, Mediation and unification processes to todays technical standard. Jan’s valuable contribution lies in the simplification, more efficient and more effective way to resolve conflicts.